Sunday, June 8, 2008

Introduction

Hi Friends, I'm Omkar Dutta, A Business Management Student. This Is My First Blog & I Want It To Make As Successful As I Can. I'm Starting This Blog (XP Tips & Tricks), So As To Help All The Computer Users From All Over The World, To Know Their Operating System (Microsoft Windows XP) Better. All The Tips & Tricks Mentioned In This Blog Will Be First Tested By Me & Then I Will Share It In This Blog.

There Are Millions Of Blog On XP Tips & Tricks. How Is Your Blog Different From Them?

You May Have Seen That All The Blogs On Xp Tips And Tricks Has Been Written In Language Which Can Be Understood Only By I.T. Professionals. It Is Tough For Other Computer Users To Understand Such Technical Terms. That's Why I Created This Blog, So That Everyone Can Understand. Each Process Is Explained Step By Step, In Lucid Language & Illustrated By Images, Wherever Necessary.

Do You Know Any XP Tips & Tricks? Share It Here!!!
Yaa. You Heard It Right. If You Know Any XP Tips & Tricks, Share It Here. I Will Review It, Test It, And If It Really Works, Your Tips And Tricks Will Be Published In this Blog, Along With Your Name. Isn't It Great? Morever I Will Give You An Exclusive Email Id (YourName @ iYoungistan.co.cc), Powered By Gmail.

Contact Me.
Email: omkar@omkardutta.co.cc

0 comments: